The 3dRudder is a foot-powered motion controller. Sit down, rest your feet on the 3dRudder & experience motion like never before in compatible games. Move forward, backward, strafe left and right, rotate… Combine directions to explore new areas & surprise your enemies. The 3dRudder grants you full motion control: speed-up, slow down, stop exactly when you choose to. Your hands can finally focus on shooting, looting, hitting just like they would in real life. You are fully immersed in a new, thrilling virtual experience. You run the game. HOW DOES IT WORK? To start playing with the 3dRudder PSVR just connect the USB cable of the 3dRudder to your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console. The 3dRudder is automatically enabled in the supporting games and playable in combination with the PlayStation Move motion controllers or the PlayStation VR Aim controller, or the PlayStation DualShock, depending on the gameplay. WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO USE THE 3DRUDDER? · Launched early 2017 in its PC & VR edition, the 3dRudder has the reputation of being an intuitive controller. With its rounded base and its button-free design, all you need to do is sit down, put your feet on the 3dRudder and tilt it, spin it, or exert pressure on its platform to trigger movement. The more tilting, spinning or pressure, the faster the movement. PLAYSTATION VR COMPATIBLE GAMES More than 30 PS VR games are compatible with the 3dRudder Space Junkies Immortal Legacy: The Jade Cipher Sairento VR Bow to Blood The Wizards-Enhanced edition Red Matter Beat Blaster Honor and Duty : D-Day Mind Labyrinth Scraper VR Telefrag VR Proze Full list: on 3dRudder.com. INCLUDED IN THE BOX - the 3dRudder with built-in USB cable (137 in.) - a pair of clip-on foot bars - Product Guide and Quick Start Guide.
Features & details
- The 3dRudder PS VR is the foot motion controller for the PlayStation VR used with the PS4 or the PS5. PlayStation Official Licensed Product.
- The 3dRudder is a foot-powered controller to be used seated, and in combination with the PS Move, the Aim controller, or the DualShock gamepad depending on gameplay.
- Total motion control: the 3dRudder lets you move forward/backward, to the left/right, turn/orbit, combine directions, and control your speed.
- Hands free for action: use your feet to move and keep your hands free to shoot, hit, grab objects...
- Compatible with more than 40 PlayStation VR games: Space Junkies, Immortal Legacy, Sairento, Scraper, The Wizards Enhanced edition... with full list on the 3dRudder website.