- Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-insurmountable mechanical menace
- Engage in real-time, strategic RPG battles by carefully positioning characters, selecting combat arts, and executing Chain Attacks
- Traverse sprawling environments as you explore the Bionis and Mechonis, two titans frozen in battle
- See what happens a year after the events of the main game in a new epilogue that focuses on Shulk and his friend Melia
- Watch as characters and environments come to life with updated graphics
Fight against a Mechanical Menace
Join the fight between man and machine in the definitive edition of this critically-acclaimed RPG. Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-unstoppable mechanical menace. Wield a future-seeing blade, chain together attacks, and carefully position your party members in strategic, real-time combat as you journey across a massive world.
Explore a unique and massive world
Defend the inhabitants of Bionis from a seemingly insurmountable invasion of machines set on the backs of two warring Titans frozen in time—one biological, one mechanical. Explore vast, open landscapes as you discover the mysteries surrounding Shulk, the Monado, and the mechanical threat.
Continue the story in a new epilogue
Xenoblade Chronicles: Future Connected takes place one year after the main story and delves deeper into the relationship between Shulk and Melia in the face of a mysterious new threat.