Experience the horrors of Silent Hill all over again with this collection of Silent Hill 2 and 3, rendered in high-definition for the first time ever. SILENT HILL 2: You are back to the town of Silent Hill as James, a man who lost his wife several years earlier. One day, he receives a letter from his dead wife telling him to come back to Silent Hill, but what he finds there when he returns is nothing short of horrifying. SILENT HILL 3: The series' trademark brand of psychological horror and terrifying gameplay continues. As a teenage girl named Heather, players must explore and unravel the mysterious connection between the god-forsaken town and her inner fears.
From the Manufacturer
Depois do relativo sucesso de Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, releitura do primeiro jogo da série, a Konami traz o segundo e terceiro capítulo da franquia à atual geração com uma nova cara Em Silent Hill HD Collection, revisitamos os acontecimentos de dois dos maiores clássicos do Survival Horror.
Features & details
- Silent Hill 2 & Silent Hill 3 critical acclaim from the previous console generation.
- Full PlayStation Network Trophies support integration.
- Both titles re-mastered to HD at 720p for improved graphics on PlayStation 3.
- Experience the two classic Silent Hill titles previously released on PlayStation 2, Silent Hill 2 & Silent Hill 3, that defined the Survival Horror genre in its early inception.
- Completely updated in-game voiceover directed by series vocalist Mary Elizabeth McGlynn and soundtrack score enhancing the storytelling and ambient music within each re-mastered game